Within the scope of the campaign launched by Aytemiz and İş Bank for the year 2017
Within the scope of the campaign launched by Aytemiz and İş Bank for the year 2017, Maximum Card holders who come to contracted Aytemiz stations are earning 30 TL MaxiPoints for their 4th 75 TL (or over) fuel or autogas purchases, which can be used in future fuel or autogas exchanges, again at contracted Aytemiz stations.
Aytemiz and İş Bank are launching a brand new campaign in the new year for Maximum Card holders. Maximum owners who come to contracted Aytemiz stations earn 30 TL MaxiPoints to be used in their fuel and autogas purchases, after they make a 4th fuel or autogas purchase with minimum 75 TL between January 1st and February 14th in one time and on different days.
Maximum Card holders can join the campaign via "maximum.com.tr" website before purchasing fuel, or they can take advantage of this opportunity by writing AYTEMIZ and leaving a blank space, writing the last 6 digits of their cards and sending it to 4402 via SMS. Campaign registration SMSs are priced as 1 short message over the tariff of the respective operator.
Maximum Card holders will be able to use the MaxiPoints they earn for their fuel or autogas expenses at Maximum-member Aytemiz stations until 5 March 2017. A customer can benefit from the campaign once and earn up to 30 TL MaxiPoints.
Conditions for Participation in Campaign
- In order for customers to benefit from the campaign, they need to purchase fuel oil or autogas from Maximum contracted Aytemiz Stations and Maximum POS devices at one time and on different days for 75 TL and above.
- Purchases under the campaign must be made by İş Bank Maximum POS devices.
- During the campaign, customers wishing to join the campaign should write "AYTEMIZ", leave a space, the last 6 digits of the card to be used for purchase, and send it by SMS to 4402 from their cell phone numbers registered in the bank system.
- One SMS price is charged by GSM operators for each SMS sent.
- For SMS participation, the number of the cell phone number to be used for sending must be defined in the bank number of the customer, to which the purchasing card is connected.
- The campaign also includes Ziraat Maximum Cards. Ziraat Maximum Card holders wishing to join the campaign should write "AYTEMIZ", leave a space, the last 6 digits of the card to be used for purchase, and send it by SMS to 4757 from their cell phone numbers registered in the bank system.
- Additional MaxiPoints will be uploaded to the last card used in the campaign within 7 working days from the end of the campaign. The expiration date for MaxiPoints is March 5, 2017, and unused MaxiPoints will be reclaimed on March 6, 2017.
- The campaign is based on customer numbers, not cards. A customer can benefit from the campaign once and earn up to 30 TL MaxiPoints.
- The additional MaxiPoints to be loaded under the campaign will only be available for fuel or autogas purchases at Maximum contracted Aytemiz stations.
- Only one of the expenses to be made on the same day is included in the campaign.
- Purchases by Vadematik, Maximum Aidatsız (Subscription-Free) Card, İş'te Üniversiteli Aidatsız Card (İş Bank University Subscription-Free Credit Card) and Company Credit Card are not included in the campaign. Purchases made by using MaxiPoints or made with installments are not included in the campaign.
- MercedesCard and Maximiles can also be used for the campaign. Earned MaxiPoints can not be converted to MaxiMil and can not be used to close Advance MaxiMil.
- MaxiPoints uploaded to Maximum Card must be used with Maximum Card, and MaxiPoints uploaded to Maximiles must be used with Maximiles.
- Purchases made with Debit Cards are also included in the campaign. For Debit Cards, SMS registration is also required.
- Within the scope of the campaign, purchases made with Ziraat Maximum Card and İş Bank Maximum Card can not be combined.
- The Maximum application is not responsible for any incorrect notifications about the campaign made at member worksites.
- People under 18 can not benefit from the campaign.
Please click for Aytemiz stations participating in the campaign.